PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 107.21

PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 107.21 is available and as usual brings you important bugfixes, performance and usability improvements plus several new features. Most notable changes are:

• Database support can now Find Usages for tables and columns
  • Diff for hierarchies added, supporting local folders and database schemas for a start
  • JavaScript Change Signature refactoring is added and allows to quickly rename, reorder function parameters, add new parameter or remove existing ones
  • xDebug proxy support added
  • PHP Extract Method refactoring significantly improved. More details follow in dedicated post
  • PhpUnit’s @test annotation is now supported
  • PHP Class/constructor usage search & navigation improved – please provide feedback on this highly requested topic!
  • Phing support moved to dedicated plugin and can now be completely disabled

More details available on build changelog

Stay tuned for more info on new features and do not hesitate with your feedback – the 2.1 schedule is pretty tight!

Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 107.21 for your platform from project EAP page.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team

This blog is permanently closed.

This entry was posted in PhpStorm, Release Announcements, WebStorm and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 107.21

1. Kashey says:

change log has broken link?

2. Henning says:

I get an error “Could not connect to proxy”, but debugging is working. Would you consider implementing jit-support as well? Really useful when debugging.

3. Alexey Gopachenko says:

@Kashey YouTrack is beeng modified at the moment, wait a bit.

4. Alexey Gopachenko says:

@Henning All feature request should go into tracker!

5. Henning says:

I did add a comment on the xdebug-proxy issue, but that one is being closed. Should I submit a new one?

6. Alexey Gopachenko says:

@Henning its always better to submit a separate ticket.

7. Nikolay Matveev says:

@Henning
    \I get an error “Could not connect to proxy”, but debugging is working.
    What xdebug proxy server do you use? Please create an issue and provide details: screenshot, configuration(proxy host/port, debug port and so on).

\Would you consider implementing jit-support as well?
    We haven’t such issue in our tracker yet. Please create an issue and describe there your expectation from jit-support.

Thank you!

8. Elte Hupkes says:

I like all the added features but somehow some basics seem to be breaking down in the EAP versions of PHPStorm; auto-indentation is getting worse and worse (I filed a ticket about it some time ago), up to the point where it sometimes consistently pushes me two indentation levels up when I’m simply moving to a new line in a function body. Also, lots of functions and methods get “missing return statement” errors when the PHPdoc clearly states that they’re returning void (ironically, explicitly specifying “return;” results in another -yet different- error). In addition I had this latest build crash on me two times today (106.50 was fine..), forcing me to invalidate the caches before I could even type in certain files again.

Despite the new features this kinda feels like moving backwards guys! But I guess it’s an EAP and I shouldn’t complain..

(Furthermore, I think Carthage… erm, CakePHP support should be implemented :-]).

9. Nikolay Matveev says:

@Elte
    \Also, lots of functions and methods get “missing return statement” errors when the PHPdoc clearly states that they’re returning void (ironically, explicitly specifying “return;” results in another -yet different- error).
    Please provide code snippets. Create an issue for that – http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issues/WI#newissue=yes

Thank you for feedback!

10. Kashey says:

ok, what about WI-5835?
    How to specifity real place of declaration.
    Example.
    SomeApi.provide(‘Some.Usefull.Class’,myClass);
    ….(auto generated metaTree.js )
    @see projecthome/some-usefull-class.js#myClass;
    Some.Usefull.Class=1;
    ….
    i got autocompelete. I want have jsdoc of myClass and ability to jump there.

11. Elte Hupkes says:

@Nikolay
    Yeah sorry you’re right, I should create tickets. I kinda remembered already having seen this one though and I was very busy.. But, tadaa: http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issue/WI-6215?projectKey=WI ;)

12. Nikolay Matveev says:

@Elte
    Thank you! Let’s start to solve the issue;)

Comments are closed.