PhpStorm & WebStorm 3.0 EAP 110.44

This week’s EAP brings important stability and performance fixes and some neat features

• TFS support is now bundled to PhpStorm and WebStorm
  • Rename project action is added to file menu and project root item
  • PHP Completion will work for types in function/method declarations
  • PHP Find Usages will now suggest looking for base methods when invoked on child classes

More details available in build changelog and platform release notes

Do not hesitate with feedback. And if you want something to be actually fixed – do not use twitter or blog comments for bug reports, file them to tracker. Thanks in advance!

Download PhpStorm & WebStorm for your platform from project EAP page.
Patch-update will be available tomorrow.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team

This blog is permanently closed.

This entry was posted in Early Access Preview, PhpStorm, WebStorm and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to PhpStorm & WebStorm 3.0 EAP 110.44

1. Alexander says:

You can do autocompletion for class methods without “static” word? May be as option.

class test

}
    }

test::a() autocompletion work
    test::b() – not

2. zecha says:

Nice progress, but…!
    I hate changes relating to the management favorites. Total loss of comfort!
    Old approach seems better.

3. Bryan Green says:

Started up fast, index was rebuilt. Seems stable for a release.

Is there a way to turn on “banding” for alternating rows of the editor? Aptana had this and I loved it… although it was based on eclipse which can quickly destroy your afternoon…

4. Elte Hupkes says:

Any reason why I keep losing my configuration on Ubuntu every time I use a new EAP? It seems to always be using the ~/.WebIde10 (which should be 11 but I can live with that ;]) folder to store config, however it loses everything with every new version I launch. Very frustrating..

5. harvi says:

WTF? Where is a Phing integration? I can’t find this window in new build.

6. Keg Powder says:

any progress with “multiple declaration” issue?

7. Simon Schick says:

Hi, Guys

I’m really amazed. Now if you want to commit something that contains a WARNING or an ERROR you’ll be asked if you want to review your changes before you commit them.

Thanks for this feature!

Bye
    Simon

• Dominikg says:

Make said review confirm dialog optional please.
      It’s annoying if you already know about a warning you don’t care for (at least now) and are being force-remembered about it on every commit (esp. if you follow the commit early, commit often paradigm).

Comments are closed.