PhpStorm & WebStorm 3.0.1 RC

A Release Candidate is available for 3.0.1 bugfix update. Build 111.217, with many important fixes across all subsystems. Notable changes:

• Dark editor color schemes are bundled WI-333
  • Undefined class inspection will check PHPDoc WI-9241
  • Undefined member inspection will provide more details WI-9242

More details available in build changelog & platform changelog

Download PhpStorm & WebStorm for your platform from project EAP page.
Patch-update from 3.0.1 Beta will be available soon.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team

Please, do not use twitter or blog comments for reports – file them to tracker.

This blog is permanently closed.

This entry was posted in PhpStorm, Release Announcements, WebStorm and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to PhpStorm & WebStorm 3.0.1 RC

1. Yehosef says:

Since this is an RC, does it mean that the other critical bugs marked for 3.0.1 will not go in?

2. Richard Hobson says:

This RC needs some serious work. I can’t pinpoint exactly what the root issue is, but I start getting null exceptions from the php plugin on load, and they just keep coming. So I went back to 3.0 and something that this build changes, causes 3.0 to crash hard forcing me to force close the application and try again.

If I have time I’ll try writing the message that pops up down.

3. yez says:

dark color shemes bundled is awesome. Does this include the possibility to change background color of the project/structure etc windows? Because the hard contrast between black editor and white surrounding is really eye straining

• Andriy Bazanov says:

No, only via “Look & Feel”

• yez says:

Might be that I’m just too stupid to do it, but for seven months I’ve been periodically looking for a way to get rid of this white. None of the look and feel themes turns the windows black (only thing I managed was changing Windows settings and use windows native, but then I had black text on black ground).
        It is actually 1 of the only 2 thing bugging me in phpstorm (complaining on a high level is fun :))

4. Vit says:

Hi!
    First of all, yez, you’re not stupid, not at all. Jetbrains guys really messed up with background color of the the project panel. See the <a href="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/718/image1ty.png/&quot; title="screenshot"screenshot.
    To avoid any “Look & Feel” speculations I select standard windows high contrast theme. Everything is in black on my Windows 7, even always white Windows explorer.
    But two panels in PhpStorm are still white and this is really annoying.
    Please, guys, fix it , isn’t it so hard?
    I love the program, by the way.

5. Vit says:

Hi!
    First of all, yez, you’re not stupid, definitely not. Jetbrains guys really messed up with background color of the the project panel. See the screenhot.
    But two panels in PhpStorm are still white and this is really annoying.
    Please, guys, fix it , isn’t it so hard?
    I love the program, by the way.

Comments are closed.