PhpStorm & WebStorm 3.0.3

An update containing important fixes and improvements is available for all users. See build changelog for highlighs.

Do not hesitate to download PhpStorm & WebStorm for your platform.
Patch-update from 3.0.2 is available. Downloadable plugins will be updated soon.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team

This blog is permanently closed.

This entry was posted in Early Access Preview, PhpStorm, WebStorm and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to PhpStorm & WebStorm 3.0.3

1. Oleg says:

That patch does not get applied. I am on 3.02 and after I install the 3.03 patch the IDE is still 3.02.

2. Pierre says:

I can’t get the patch-update from version 3.0.2 to work.
    When I check for updates it finds the 3.0.3 update.
    Then when I press on “Download Path and Restart” I get the update dialog.
    Then I press on “Install Patch” and the dialog is closed and PhpStorm is started but without being updated.
    I use PhpStorm on OS X.

3. Alexey Gopachenko says:

Ok, please wait a day for a new patch or get the full package.

4. John says:

Unable to apply patch. When I click download and install patch the following error appears in the event log:

1:53:42 PM Failed to download patch file: http://download-ln.jetbrains.com/webide/PS-111.296-111.344-patch-win.jar

Visiting the URL in my browser displays a 404 error.

5. Alexey Gopachenko says:

Good news actually, means that empty patch is finally gone from CDN and I can upload proper one. will be ready in a hour.

6. Anthony Visconti says:

I am currently on version 3.0 what steps can I take to get to the most recent version, how do I install a patch?

7. Michael Topor-Grabowski says:

On win Xp it shows me the new version and when i click on download and update patch it restarts phpstorm and nothing happens…

no java errors…
    how to proceed now

again the same like from 3.0.1 to 3.0.2
    and now from 3.0.2 to 3.0.3 :-(

8. DeluxZ says:

If I check for updates it finds the 3.0.3 update, but I can’t find the button “Download Patch and Restart” only “More Info”, “Remind Me Later” & “Ignore This Update”.

9. Michael Topor-Grabowski says:

:-( Still the same problem: (see post before)
    again the same like from 3.0.1 to 3.0.2
    and now from 3.0.2 to 3.0.3

No solution, already reported to youtrack.jira and now a new version is online 3.0.4 and the bug with 3.0.3 ist not fixed. But no possibility to update from 3.0.2 to 3.0.4; only reinstall.

For an open Source project it would be ok, but we bought this software. So a client am now disappointed. Not about the IDE but about this problem.

Would be nice if someone could help me.

Thanks in advice Michael

10. Michael Topor-Grabowski says:

sry error no 3.0.4 version but bug stilll remains

11. Michael Topor-Grabowski says:

Automatic updates functions now, thx

Comments are closed.