This week’s EAP brings you a pack of important bug fixes and improvements in all areas, along with several of new features:
- Subversion 1.7 support is now officially complete
- PHP 5.4
- all new syntax features are now supported: class member access on instantiation, short array syntax, Callable, literals in static calls, etc.
- Added multiresolving of “parent” class references in Traits
- Still missing support for $this in Closure, Trait method renaming on use, parent member resolving/inspection
- Gherkin (Behat) syntax support added
Please, do not use twitter or blog comments for bug reports, file them to tracker.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm for your platform from project EAP page.
Patch-update is also available.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team