PhpStorm & WebStorm 4.0.2

An update containing important fixes and improvements is available for all users of PhpStorm and WebStorm with upgrade subscriptions valid on April 24, 2012. See build changelog for highlighs.

Do not hesitate to download PhpStorm & WebStorm for your platform.
Patch-update is available. Downloadable plugins will be updated soon.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team

This blog is permanently closed.

This entry was posted in PhpStorm, Release Announcements, WebStorm and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to PhpStorm & WebStorm 4.0.2

1. koubel says:

Nice, thank you for quick update, I can definitely update from 3.0.

Just small request Jetbrainers, what is with the support for Ideavim? It seems without progress from March – https://github.com/JetBrains/ideavim but there are many issues (important for me: VIM-182, VIM-198 – there is even java patch included), some are more then year old – VIM-112. Take better care for the ideavim, please.

2. mz says:

Can’t upgrade the old 4.0.2 version: Please select an empty folder or a folder where PhpStorm 1.0 is installed as the target for installing PhpStorm.

• Alexey Gopachenko says:

You can’t upgrade EAP to a release build. Install into empty folder.

3. MaximAL says:

Did you forget to change build number (on http://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/download/index.html page) from 117.474 to 117.501?

4. Graeme Foster says:

I don’t see the patch update on my 4.0.1 installation on OSX, it just offers me “More Info…” which leads to the download page. What have I missed? (I always manage to get this wrong so apologies if I’ve forgotten what I am supposed to do again!)

• Alexey Gopachenko says:

This time you’ve missed one patch to original 4.0.2 – and we have update it to resolve some issues later. And unfortunately it is not smart enough yet to suggest you sequential patching. Just get a full one and overwrite existing.

5. hafizan says:

My laptop hang on the spot running the latest version phpstorm.
    1.Ram taking 600mb.heap 500mb/500mb…
    2.unnessary checking id in html tag..

6. Sukarta Salim says:

greetings
    i’m currently a software development division leader for my company
    we are currently looking for a great commercial IDE to support our newly chosen php framework, that is Yii

from our sight upon your webstorm and phpstorm site, it seems that it is currently doesn’t support Yii

we are highly appreciate if anyone has other alternatives, so that we can jump out quickly to start our projects… thank you

Comments are closed.