PhpStorm & WebStorm 5.0.2 EAP 121.252

We are rolling out set of very important fixes and performance improvements.
Some details available in issue tracker.

Please do not hesitate to report all problems.

Download PhpStorm & WebStorm for your platform from project EAP page.
Automatic update is NOT available.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team

This blog is permanently closed.

This entry was posted in Early Access Preview, PhpStorm, WebStorm. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to PhpStorm & WebStorm 5.0.2 EAP 121.252

1. > Automatic update is NOT available.

Why 50% of updates aren’t available directly in the IDE? It’s a shame you have to download 100 MB each time instead of few MBs of updates. :/

2. Alexey Gopachenko says:

Patch updates are not available between:
    * Release->EAP (this case)
    * EAP->Release
    * Major Release (i.e.4)->Major Release(i.e.5)

3. OZ says:

Works fine, stable.
    Thank you!

• Alexey Gopachenko says:

Nice to hear, especially from you, OZ ;) I’m on the quest for refining the experience.

• Alex says:

Hi Alexey,

do you think changing defaults might fit here? Personally I’d like line numbers enabled by default and an increased number limit of tabs permitted to be open at a time

4. I understand the 4.x and 5.x case. But I don’t understand the EAP -> Release and vice-versa.

Is there any reasoning for that and can you tell it? :/

5. When we can expect final 5.0.2 ?

6. test says:

I have found a issue in phpstorm ( what I do is set high contrast theme in phpstorm).

it’s not show me icon well. If I use common theme and open the phpstorm then it’s will work fine even after I changed the theme.

but it’s not worked when I already have set the theme high contrast. only white contast theme work which make google chrome prblmeatic.

can this issue will be solved.

7. kris says:

I have used trial and see two issue for me. can you make these 2 features.

1. support for dark themes in windows

2. show the .class for the file I open the other file show me when I write in .css file class.

thanks

• aragnophy says:

About 2: Settings » Editor » Editor Tabs : uncheck “Hide File Extension in editor tabs”
      About 1: I suppose, there already an issue submitted in tracker.

8. Maikkol says:

When do we get offline help again?

Comments are closed.