WebStorm 6 EAP Build 124.281

For many advanced web devs a week starts with a fresh build of WebStorm. Sure this week is not an exception: here’s a 124.281 build for you.

This build brings more love to JSHint: it has neat UI for JSHint configuration, and, if you prefer to work with .jshintrc file directly, you’ll get completion and short help for the options.

We’re moving forward with TypeScript support – another dozen of issues resolved. By the way, if you have already tried TypeScript, feel free to comment on right here – we would love to hear your feedback!

And of course, there’s ton of fixes and improvements in IntelliJ platform, as the platform team is also working hard all day.

You can always find the list of resolved issues on the Release notes page.

Please try the build and report any issues you find via our tracker or the forums.

Note: This is an early access build. We hope you will not find any critical problems in there, but please keep calm if you do. Just report them and next week they’re gone! :-)

Upgrade patches are available for all the supported platforms.

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains WebStorm Team

This blog is permanently closed.

This entry was posted in Early Access Preview, WebStorm and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to WebStorm 6 EAP Build 124.281

1. kris says:

very nice to hear this information. I am happy now to see eap of 6 phpstorm.

Now I am still looking for these thing.

1. Dawn Like white theme and soda like White-soda like UI in Phpstorm.

2. phpstorm still not perform well in 8gb Ram computer. what I am talking about is suppose you type xyz blah blah then their is no intellisense disturb you. in PHPstorm it’s perform slow when I type like submlime way.

2. What about TFS support? Have any news?

3. Keeping my fingers crossed that less/sass compilation makes it into this release. I love Webstorm but I think its Javascript code completion still can be much improved and while I appreciate the effort that is going into providing Typescript support I also hope that the realization that it is ultimately native Javascript support that is driving developers to Webstorm. With all that said, I still wouldn’t trade any other editor or ide for Javascript/Web project development.

4. Bryan Siegel says:

Great release. I’ve fallen in love with the new git features, but there’s one issue that I can’t seem to figure out. On Windows/Nix after I pull up the commit dialog (ctrl + k) I can click on alt + i to commit and alt + p to push but on the mac I haven’t been able to find the equivilant. I’ve tried everything imaginable and can’t seem to get it to work am I missing something.

• Kirill Likhodedov says:

Alt + p works for me. It unrolls the commit button, and then you need to confirm the option with Enter.

Alt + i doesn’t work for me either, because it is overridden by native Mac keyboard layout which inserts ˆ into the text area. However, you may use Ctrl+Enter which executes the default action in all dialogs in the IDE.

Please try both and tell whether it worked for you.

5. Oscar says:

I waiting everyday for typescript to improve. With this there’s no reason why the ide code completion and refactoring can’t be as good as it is for java which is amazing. That would be awesome. Last version was still someway short. Great work so far.

6. Both Vim and Sublime Text 2 have plugins that will provide vendor prefixes to your css. Can we expect to see this in the v6.0 release. It really takes the hassle out of working with CSS3 and would provide a great benefit to many of Webstorm’s users.

I hope the answer to this will be yes ;)

I <3 Webstorm and I just want to see it get better and better so that I no longer ever have a need to fire up Vim or Sublime Text 2 to do something for me that Webstorm cannot.

Sincerely,
    Jeff

• Alexander Zolotov says:

It is hard to define what “providing vendor prefixes” feature exactly means. At the moment Emmet support is in progress (WEB-193) and Emmet has convenient way to define properties with appropriate vendor prefixes and changing its values (WEB-222). So if you meant that, then stay tuned ;)

• Mehran says:

I guess he meant prefixr.com support which is already implemented in a number of IDEs and Text Editors.

7. Sergey Maksimov says:

This release expired and requires new build to download, but there is no new builds.
    When new build will be released?

Comments are closed.