We have covered YouTrack usage extensively, and we’re still trying to ensure that end users understand what they’re doing when they work with the application.
However, the administrative part has been somewhat overlooked – up until today.
Please welcome YouTrack Administrator’s Guide that currently provides details on the following:
- General Admin area overview: shows how you can use different pages in YouTrack Admin area.
- Initial setup: steps you’re supposed to take when running YouTrack for the first time.
- Administering projects: guidelines on creating, configuring, and importing projects from JIRA.
- Administering user access: procedures for configuring roles, groups, and users.
- Integrating YouTrack with external tools, including JIRA, TeamCity, LDAP, and OpenID.
If there’s something you need to know about YouTrack administration that is not covered in the Administrator’s Guide, please let us know!