AppCode 3.0.2 bug-fix update is available
In this update we’ve improved compatibility with the latest Xcode 6 beta releases (including beta 2 and beta 3) and iOS 8 and fixed a couple of problems. For instance, here are several crucial problems that were addressed in this build:
- OC-10186 – XCTest does not work on iOS7.1, iOS8 device with Xcode 6;
- OC-10232 – Logic tests don’t work under simulator in Xcode 6;
- OC-10303 – Reveal library couldn’t be injected to iOS 8 (however still an issue exists in case of iPhone 4S).
Please note here that in case of Xcode 6 to run logic tests under simulator or OS X (or for any other tests that failed to run under simulator/OS X) do the following:
- For the simulator: add $(DEVELOPER_DIR)/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/Library/Frameworks to Runpath Search Paths and to Framework search paths fields in Project Settings (
- For the OS X: add $(DEVELOPER_DIR)/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/Library/Frameworks to Runpath Search Paths and to Framework search paths fields in Project Settings (
We’ve also added some fixes for the UI Designer issues, including exception while pasting Table View Cell.
Please pay attention to the fact that “Select word at caret” action was renamed to “Extend/Shrink Selection” to match the corresponding action in IntelliJ IDEA and other products from JetBrains.
Develop with pleasure!
The AppCode Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
AppCode 2023.1 Bug-Fix Update
Hi, AppCode 2023.1 has just been released with fixes for Xcode 14.3 compatibility, Swift refactorings and intentions, the IDE’s UI, and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile. On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve refocused the te…
AppCode 2023.1 Release Candidate
Hi, On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve re-focused the team's efforts in other directions, we’ve kept providing technical support to our current users and are releasing bug-fix updates in 2023, targeting mostly the Xco…
AppCode 2022.3 Release and End of Sales and Support
AppCode 2022.3 has just been released. With the release of v2022.3, we are sunsetting the product.
AppCode 2022.3 Release Candidate Is Here
Hi everyone, The release of AppCode 2022.3 is approaching, and the release candidate (build 223.7571.233) is now available for download on our website. You need to have an active subscription or activate a free trial to use this build. The main highlights of this build include: We fixed the r…