Live Webinar ‘What’s New in ReSharper 8’ on Friday, July 26
Join Hadi Hariri and Dmitri Nesteruk for our free webinar highlighting the new features and improvements in ReSharper 8. To accommodate our global audience we will offer two convenient times:
- Register for Session 1 (morning in Europe): July 26, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM GMT (11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CET)
- Register for Session 2 (morning on US East Coast) July 26, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM GMT (11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT)
In this webinar we are going to cover some of the new and exciting features that are available in ReSharper 8 including:
- New and advanced refactorings, including XAML refactorings
- Advanced code completion
- Coding assistance and code generation improvements
- Faster and more concise navigation
- Improvements in unit testing
- New architectural tools
- New Extensions Manager
Registration is required and space is limited so don’t delay! Reserve your spot at one of our two sessions using the links above.
About the Presenters:
Hadi Hariri is a Developer and Technical Evangelist at JetBrains. His passions include software architecture and web development. Book author and frequent contributor to developer publications, Hadi has been speaking at industry events for over a decade. He is based in Spain where he lives with his wife and three sons. He is also an ASP.NET MVP and ASP.NET Insider.
Dmitri Nesteruk is a developer, speaker, podcaster and a Technical Evangelist for JetBrains. His interests lie in software development and integration practices in the areas of computation, quantitative finance and algorithmic trading. His technological interests include C#, F# and C++ programming as well as high-performance computing using technologies such as CUDA. He has been a C# MVP since 2009.