A deep dive into the .NET client for Elasticsearch codebase – Webinar Recording
In this deep dive we’ll explore all the ins and out of the Elasticsearch client codebase. A client needs to send and receive bytes this will come as no shock. In this talk we’ll show you the parts of the code base that might come as a surprise.
- 0:06 – Intro
- 12:09 – Client Components
- 30:09 – Code Generation
- 38:05 – Testing
- 57:13 – Overview of further resources
- Elasticsearch.Net & NEST
- Elastic APM .NET Agent
- A tutorial repository for Elasticsearch and NEST
- Auxiliary tooling for elastic/elasticsearch-net
- Nullean – A collection of .NET tools
About the presenter:
Martijn Laarman is Software Engineer at Elastic.co and technical lead for Elasticsearch clients. Visit his blog at localghost.io and follow him on Twitter.
Subscribe to our community newsletter to receive notifications about future webinars.