- GoLand 2020.1 EAP 2 is Out with Profiler Labels for Goroutines, Code Completion for Comments and Pointers, and More
- Welcome to the GoLand 2020.1 Early Access Program!
- What’s Next: GoLand 2020.1 Roadmap
- GoLand 2019.3: Faster Than Ever Before with Improved Go Modules Support, New Quick-fixes, and Much More
- GoLand 2019.3 Turns Beta!
Tags2017.2 2017.3 2017.3.1 2018 2018.1 2018.1.2 2018.2 2018.2.1 2018.2.2 2018.2.3 2018.3 2019.1 2019.2 2019.3 2020.1 code completion code inspections Containers databases Debugger debugging debugging tests docker eap EAP 10 editing features GAE git Go 1.9 Go Modules indices intention-actions internals live templates newsletter Nightly Postfix Completion quick-fixes refactorings Remote Debugging roadmap Testify tips web development
Category Archives: New Features
Refactorings and quick-fixes are one of the areas that set IDEs apart from text editors. With them, you can quickly move parts of code around in a safe manner, rename identifiers or change function/method signature across large codebases, extract interfaces … Continue reading
GoLand 2019.2 brings with it a lot of new features and bug-fixes. In addition to making the debugger compatible with the new features in Go 1.13, we’ve added a few more things to help you debug code even more quickly … Continue reading