You can follow the discussion on GoLand 2019.1 EAP 2: Extract Interface refactoring, Smart Step Into gets highlighting for methods, many improvements for VCS without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- GoLand 2019.3 Turns Beta!
- Get GoLand, Support Women Who Go and GoBridge, and Celebrate Go’s Birthday!
- Goland 2019.3 EAP 6 is Out with Highlighting in go.mod Files, and Just a Pinch of Bug-Fixes
- Goland 2019.3 EAP 5 is Here with Faster Startup, Improvements for File Watcher, and More
- GoLand 2019.3 EAP 4 is Out with MongoDB Support and Importing & Handling Known Package Aliases
Tags2017.2 2017.3 2017.3.1 2018 2018.1 2018.1.2 2018.2 2018.2.1 2018.2.2 2018.2.3 2018.3 2019.1 2019.2 2019.3 code completion code inspections Containers databases Debugger debugging debugging tests diagrams docker eap EAP 10 editing features GAE git Go 1.9 Go Modules indices intention-actions internals newsletter Nightly Postfix Completion quick-fixes refactorings Remote Debugging roadmap Testify tips vsc web development