You can follow the discussion on GoLand 2018.3 Early Access Program is open: Change Signature refactoring, support for Testify, debugging GAE applications, and more without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- GoLand 2019.2 Reaches Beta
- New Go 1.13 language features in GoLand 2019.2
- GoLand 2019.2 EAP 5: Function call support, formatting placeholder highlighting, change signature quick-fix and more
- GoLand 2019.2 EAP 4: .aappend Postfix Template, Clever Go Modules & dep integration, and improved debugger
- GoLand 2019.2 EAP #3: Improved Default & Darcula Color Schemes, Quick-fixes Based on Change Signature, and More
Tags2017.2 2017.3 2017.3.1 2018 2018.1 2018.1.2 2018.2 2018.2.1 2018.2.2 2018.2.3 2018.3 2019.1 2019.2 code completion code inspections Containers core dump databases Debugger debugging debugging tests diagrams docker eap EAP 10 features GAE git Go 1.9 Go Modules indices intention-actions internals newsletter Nightly Postfix Completion quick-fixes refactorings Remote Debugging roadmap Testify TypeScript vcs vsc web development