IntelliJ IDEA 2021.1.3 Is Available
Our third bug-fix update – IntelliJ IDEA 2021.1.3 – is here! You can get the latest build from inside the IDE, with the Toolbox App, or using snaps for Ubuntu. It is also available for download from our website.
Here are the most notable fixes available in v2021.1.3:
- JBR 11 was updated to 11.0.11-b1341.60.
- Fixed the error that appears when you click Download sources for Maven projects. [IDEA-247792]
- Fixed the problems behind several UI freezes. [JBR-2755]
- Ctrl+Shift+Arrow keys works for text selection as it should. [IDEA-267294]
- The IDE loads resource files in a Gradle project with module-info.java. [IDEA-197469]
- It is now possible to work with KWallet without errors. [IDEA-261634]
- Fixed the infinite indexing issue. [IDEA-266989]
- Fixed an error that occurred when trying to display jpg, png, and svg images in a quick doc. [IDEA-256001]
- The IDE no longer shows update notifications from disabled plugins. [IDEA-267878]
- Fixed an unexpected closure of the Compare with branch dialog. [IDEA-251381]
- Fixed the system error that occurred when trying to run GoLand on Windows. [IDEA-270705]
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 has arrived! This blog post lists all of the notable updates delivered in the new version.
String Templates in Java – why should you care?
TLDR; The existing String concatenation options are difficult to work with and could be error prone. String Templates (a preview feature introduced in Java 21) greatly improves how we create strings in Java by merging constant strings with variable values. The name of this feature pretty much says …
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.5 Is Out!
The IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.5 bug-fix update is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. This update brings the following important fix: Pl…
Java Annotated Monthly – November 2023
Welcome to the Java Annotated Monthly – November 2023! As the Java world keeps on spinning, we've gathered a treasure trove of articles, talks, and insights to warm your Java developers’ hearts. This month's edition features a delightful blend of the latest technological advancements and the ever…