IntelliJ IDEA 2021.1.3 Is Available
Our third bug-fix update – IntelliJ IDEA 2021.1.3 – is here! You can get the latest build from inside the IDE, with the Toolbox App, or using snaps for Ubuntu. It is also available for download from our website.
Here are the most notable fixes available in v2021.1.3:
- JBR 11 was updated to 11.0.11-b1341.60.
- Fixed the error that appears when you click Download sources for Maven projects. [IDEA-247792]
- Fixed the problems behind several UI freezes. [JBR-2755]
- Ctrl+Shift+Arrow keys works for text selection as it should. [IDEA-267294]
- The IDE loads resource files in a Gradle project with module-info.java. [IDEA-197469]
- It is now possible to work with KWallet without errors. [IDEA-261634]
- Fixed the infinite indexing issue. [IDEA-266989]
- Fixed an error that occurred when trying to display jpg, png, and svg images in a quick doc. [IDEA-256001]
- The IDE no longer shows update notifications from disabled plugins. [IDEA-267878]
- Fixed an unexpected closure of the Compare with branch dialog. [IDEA-251381]
- Fixed the system error that occurred when trying to run GoLand on Windows. [IDEA-270705]