IntelliJ IDEA 2022.2.3 is Out!
The third bug-fix update for v2022.2 is now available.
Here are the most notable fixes and updates that IntelliJ IDEA 2022.2.3 brings:
- The IDE no longer malfunctions when opening projects with Python files [IDEA-296882].
- The Create branch input field in the Open task window now has the correct size [IDEA-252365].
- There are no more slowdowns when working with language injections [IDEA-292182].
- Version 1.7.20 of the Kotlin plugin correctly recognizes Gradle build errors again [IDEA-29984].
We also fixed an issue related to the Remote Development feature:
- JetBrains Client rejoins the session after the Restart IDE action is called [GTW-1690].
For more information about the issues we’ve addressed, please refer to the release notes.
If you experience any other issues, please report them to our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 has arrived! Explore the exciting new features and improvements this release has to offer.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.5 Is Out!
We’ve just released one more bug-fix update for v2023.1.You can download the latest build from our website, via the Toolbox App, or by using an Ubuntu snap package. The new version includes the following improvements: For more details, please refer to the release notes. If you…