IntelliJ IDEA 2022.2.3 is Out!
The third bug-fix update for v2022.2 is now available.
Here are the most notable fixes and updates that IntelliJ IDEA 2022.2.3 brings:
- The IDE no longer malfunctions when opening projects with Python files [IDEA-296882].
- The Create branch input field in the Open task window now has the correct size [IDEA-252365].
- There are no more slowdowns when working with language injections [IDEA-292182].
- Version 1.7.20 of the Kotlin plugin correctly recognizes Gradle build errors again [IDEA-29984].
We also fixed an issue related to the Remote Development feature:
- JetBrains Client rejoins the session after the Restart IDE action is called [GTW-1690].
For more information about the issues we’ve addressed, please refer to the release notes.
If you experience any other issues, please report them to our issue tracker.