MPS 2018.2 is now available!
Finally, our release of MPS 2018.2 is here, enhanced with more features and a long list of bugs fixed.
We have some new features to improve your experience with migration, generator plans, Git plugin integrated, and more.
- We’ve implemented migration notifications to improve communication.
- MergeHints annotation was replaced by a VCS language aspect. Don’t worry, Migration is included.
- GitHub plugin is now implemented.
- Now you can test generators.
- Rename Project is now possible by right-clicking on it.
- Fork is here for generation plans!
These are just some of the new features that we’ve prepared for you. Do you want to know more about this release?
We have been working hard to improve MPS and this is possible thanks to your feedback. Keep reporting to our issue tracker – we want to hear from you!
Have a nice day!
Your JetBrains MPS Team
The Drive to Develop