We’ve got something new for you to try in a new AppCode 1.5 EAP build (#114.68):
1) Inline refactoring for methods, functions, local variables, parameters, constants, macros and typedefs
2) Configuration of the order of the generated code (check Preferences | Code Style | Code generation):
3) Debugger: ability to attach to a running process
4) Many fixes in C++ debugging
5) Hierarchy view shows imports hierarchy
6) Subversion 1.7 support (work in progress).
Here’s a full list of fixes in this build.
Develop with pleasure!
-The AppCode Team