AppCode 3.2 EAP build 141.2263 is available for download. From the Swift and Objective-C side, this build delivers:
- Resolve for the custom Swift frameworks (for example, Alamofire).
- Swift bridging header problems fixes: OC-11488, OC-10856, OC-12151.
- Resolve for members (properties, functions, etc) of Swift classes when used in Objective-C. Please note, that renaming Swift member elements from Objective-C code is not yet supported.
- Code Data objects rendering for Xcode 6.3+.
- Some small fixes for __nullable/__nonnull keywords (OC-12083 and OC-12084).
Other changes include bundled LESS, SASS and YAML plugins.
The full list of improvements can be found in our tracker.
New build is available for download on the confluence page. The patch update is also available if you are using previous 3.2 EAP build.
Develop with pleasure,
The AppCode Team