Today we are starting the Early Access Program for AppCode 2016.2.2, new bug-fix update to the recently released AppCode 2016.2. Build 162.1889.10 is now available for download on our confluence page.
This build addresses the following important issues:
- Regression in symbols building performance first appeared in AppCode 2016.1.3 (OC-13689)
- Problem with building test targets in projects created in AppCode 2016.2.1 (OC-14056)
- Issue with running tests for codesigned/sandboxed app (OC-12933)
- Problem with creating new projects in Xcode 8 beta (OC-13877)
- Problem with Swift file creation using File from Xcode template action (OC-11491)
- Performance issue with completion in Objective-C (OC-13709).
There are also several fixes for C++ support recently implemented by CLion team and available in this build – read about them in this blog post.
The list of other fixes and improvements can be found here. Please, note that this EAP build requires an active subscription (or you can start a 30-day evaluation period).
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop