New AppCode 2017.1 EAP (build 171.2822.6) is available for download on our confluence page and, as usual, we highlight the most important changes in this post. If you are using previous 2017.1 EAP build, the patch update is also available.
- SE-0116: Import Objective-C
- Metatypes are now supported (OC-14366)
indirectkeywords are added to the completion list (OC-14511)
- Better type inference for Swift type elements in expressions (OC-14519)
- Support for
//FIXME:comments in File Structure tool window (
⌘7) and popup (
- Completion for
Any.Protocolin type annotation (OC-14827)
- New Live Templates for logging (such as
logvetc) added (OC-13825)
Objective-C and mixed code
- Correct resolution for nullability audited regions (OC-13932)
- Better translation of Objective-C nullability attributes into Swift (OC-11980)
In addition this build fixes an annoying issue with high CPU usage when no action is performed in AppCode. We encourage everyone who experienced similar issues before to try this build and share feedback with us.
The full release notes are available here.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop