Today we are starting AppCode 2017.2.3 Early Access Program and the first build is already available on our site.
This build delivers support for the following new Swift 4 features:
- SE-0156 (Class and subtype existentials)
- SE-0161 (Smart keypaths: better key-value coding for Swift)
Besides, the following important issues are fixed in this build:
- Performance problem when resolving Objective-C macros used in Swift (OC-15905)
- Wrong behavior of the Tab completion in Swift (OC-14554)
- Resolution of functions named with argument labels (OC-13405)
- Resolution of generic super types’ members set in requirement clause (OC-15917)
That’s it! Check the full list of fixes here.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop