PhpStorm/WebStorm EAP build 95.57
We’re back to our weekly EAP schedule. After Beta feature freeze you can’t expect big features or conceptual changes, however we’ll definitely manage to add some neat stuff. Albeit huge pack of bugfixes in all areas this build brings you:
- Unused local variable inspection for PHP will help you write a cleaner code
- PHP built-in functions and classes stubs were significantly updated – added missing packages such as intl and other such as SPL, xml and xsl support were fixed
- Zen coding got its Tab shortcut back (customizable, search for Zen in Settings)
- Full list is available in issue tracker
- All stuff that is not marked as “Fixed” in the tracker
Download Web IDE EAP build 95.57 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…