PhpStorm/WebStorm 1.0.2 RC build 95.480
PhpStorm & WebStorm 1.0.2 bugfix & performance update RC is out! Full details available in tracker and most visible are listed below:
- Most false positives for “Unused local variable” inspection fixed
- HTML5 features work right out of box (with spaces in installation path)
Fixed word completion, see
Code | Code Completion | Cyclic Expand Word (Alt + /) & Cyclic Expand Word (Backward) (Alt + Shift + /)
- Better PHP runtime errors detection and highlighting in code analyzer
- There’s an error in Linux startup script, see WI-2733
- All the stuff that is not marked as “Fixed” in the tracker
Download PhpStorm/WebStorm 1.0.2 RC build 95.480 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
P.S. Dev team twitter is http://twitter.com/webide
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – September 2023
Welcome to the September edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm that is scheduled for late November 2023.
PHP Annotated – July 2023
Welcome to the July edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…