The Best Bug Tracker Gets Even Better — Meet YouTrack 3.0
If you’ve ever submitted a feature request or a bug for WebStorm or PhpStorm you have seen YouTrack issue tracker we’re creating at JetBrains and using, of course. Yesterday, a new major update of YouTrack has been released.
Please welcome YouTrack 3.0, a fully customizable version of our intelligent issue and bug tracker with a Free Pack now available for small teams.
YouTrack 3.0 introduces two major enhancements: customizable workflow and complete issue attributes customization. With these additions, a team can completely automate the issue life-cycle management based on its specific process needs, while still enjoying an intelligent, extremely usable and developer-oriented issue tracker.
With YouTrack 3.0, now you can:
- Define your own workflow to automate issue life-cycle management. Watch demo.
- Customize the set of issue attributes and their values
- Submit issues by email
- Automatically close or modify any related issue attributes from VCS Commit Comment
- Access and handle your issues from your mobile device
- Add other users to issue watchers list
- Customize the sidebar to show only the tags and saved searches you need
- Import existing projects from any bug tracker
- Manage your issues and projects programmatically with the enhanced YouTrack RESTful API
- Integrate YouTrack with TestLink, TestRail, and GitHub
Develop with pleasure!
The JetBrains Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – November 2023
Welcome to the November edition of PHP Annotated! In it, we look back over some of the most interesting developments in the PHP community during the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PHP Annotated – October 2023
Welcome to the October edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
The Pest Plugin Is Now Maintained by JetBrains
You've probably heard about the Pest test framework developed by Nuno Maduro and the community. There is also a dedicated PhpStorm plugin for Pest, which until now has been brilliantly developed by Oliver Nybroe. In this post, we will talk about how JetBrains is going to maintain the plugin, and her…