Release Candidate 2 for PhpStorm & WebStorm 4.0 is ready. Notable improvements:
- Numerous improvements in PHP stubs – for SPL, DOM, ssh2, svn and many others. Please issue File|Invalidate Caches!
- Spellchecker will skip @author, @link and @file values in PHPDoc to reduce false positives, plus we started work on built-in PHP-specific dictionary
- Go to Class now supports “namespace” prefixes to narrow down the search
- Traits will be suggest in completion for “use” clauses in class
- ..plus lot of bug and performance fixes in all areas
Please report all problems ASAP – and do not use twitter or blog comments, file them to tracker.
We have fixed lot of recently reported problems and made significant performance improvements for PHP code inspection. More details available in build changelog.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm for your platform from project EAP page.
Patch-update is NOT available.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
P.S. Its the LAST day of Easter special 30% OFF!