PhpStorm & WebStorm 4.0 RC2 (117.211)
Release Candidate 2 for PhpStorm & WebStorm 4.0 is ready. Notable improvements:
- Numerous improvements in PHP stubs – for SPL, DOM, ssh2, svn and many others. Please issue File|Invalidate Caches!
- Spellchecker will skip @author, @link and @file values in PHPDoc to reduce false positives, plus we started work on built-in PHP-specific dictionary
- Go to Class now supports “namespace” prefixes to narrow down the search
- Traits will be suggest in completion for “use” clauses in class
- ..plus lot of bug and performance fixes in all areas
Please report all problems ASAP – and do not use twitter or blog comments, file them to tracker.
We have fixed lot of recently reported problems and made significant performance improvements for PHP code inspection. More details available in build changelog.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm for your platform from project EAP page.
Patch-update is NOT available.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
P.S. Its the LAST day of Easter special 30% OFF!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – November 2023
Welcome to the November edition of PHP Annotated! In it, we look back over some of the most interesting developments in the PHP community during the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PHP Annotated – October 2023
Welcome to the October edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
The Pest Plugin Is Now Maintained by JetBrains
You've probably heard about the Pest test framework developed by Nuno Maduro and the community. There is also a dedicated PhpStorm plugin for Pest, which until now has been brilliantly developed by Oliver Nybroe. In this post, we will talk about how JetBrains is going to maintain the plugin, and her…