PhpStorm 8 EAP 136.1382
From the PHP side, this build brings:
- PHP remote interpreters support – use PHP interpreter over SSH installed on any remote environment to run/debug application and run testing tools remotely
- PHPUnit can be run via SSH
- Multiple PHPUnit configuration are now supported for remote interpreters
- WordPress support: list of functions that supports action/filter as parameter is extended
- WP-CLI and Composer command-line tool is able work with pure executable now
- and much more (see full list in our issue tracker)…
WebStorm 8 has been released a couple of days ago and all the WebStorm’s new features and improvements are already included in this PhpStorm 8 EAP.
IntelliJ platform also features many bug fixes and improvements.
See full release notes for a list of changes.
Patch-update will be available in an hour from the previous PhpStorm 8 EAP build (136.1255).
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!