Webinar recording – What’s New in PhpStorm 2017.1
PhpStorm 2017.1, released on March 23rd, 2017, is a new major update of PhpStorm in 2017. During the webinar, Gary Hockin demonstrates new features and major improvements brought in this release:
- Support of Codeception testing framework
- Support of PHPUnit 6
- Support of PHPDoc in Blade injections
- Parameter Hints
- Improvements in auto-import functionality
- Full support of PHP 7 Uniform Variable Syntax
- Support for anonymous classes in PHP 7.1
- New code highlights
- Configurable PHP runtime
- New inspections and quick fixes
- Improved PHP formatting
- Grouping of user-defined constants in Debugger
- New find in path
- And other improvements
This webinar is suitable for developers of different proficiency levels.
About Gary Hockin
Gary Hockin has been creating code to power web applications for 15 years, the last three of them at an extraordinary level. He is handsome, talented, funny and articulate, and also extremely modest. Gary is a valued contributor to Zend Framework 2 and is a member of the community review team. He’s married and has two wonderful children, and when he’s not coding, writing about code, speaking about code or reading about code, he can usually be found in the pub playing pool.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!