PhpStorm 2017.3.5: fix for SSH access to GitHub
PhpStorm 2017.3.5 build 173.4674.45 is now available! You can download it here, in JetBrains Toolbox App or if you have installed the previous PhpStorm 2017.3.3, you should soon get a notification in the IDE about a patch update.
This build delivers bug fixes and improvements for IntelliJ Platform.
Notable bug fixes and features worth mentioning:
- Fixed: Built-in SSH: does not support strong security ciphers – Cannot negotiate, proposals do not match IDEA-140196
- Fixed: Multiple “Updating indices” bg tasks after external file system changes IDEA-123287
- Fixed: Autocomplete too fast and leads to errors when inputting a number DBE-4965
- Fixed: Hide MySQL Collations & Schemas DBE-5557
- Fixed: Database Console name in Files have turned into guids DBE-5904
See the full list of bug-fixes and improvements list in the complete release notes.
We also backported the fix for Github to our earlier PhpStorm versions:
- PhpStorm 2017.2.5 (build 172.4574.28)
- PhpStorm 2017.1.5 (build 171.4694.83)
- PhpStorm 2016.3.4 (build 163.15529.17)
You may download previous versions here.
JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop