PhpStorm 2017.3.5 build 173.4674.45 is now available! You can download it here, in JetBrains Toolbox App or if you have installed the previous PhpStorm 2017.3.3, you should soon get a notification in the IDE about a patch update.
This build delivers bug fixes and improvements for IntelliJ Platform.
Notable bug fixes and features worth mentioning:
- Fixed: Built-in SSH: does not support strong security ciphers – Cannot negotiate, proposals do not match IDEA-140196
- Fixed: Multiple “Updating indices” bg tasks after external file system changes IDEA-123287
- Fixed: Autocomplete too fast and leads to errors when inputting a number DBE-4965
- Fixed: Hide MySQL Collations & Schemas DBE-5557
- Fixed: Database Console name in Files have turned into guids DBE-5904
See the full list of bug-fixes and improvements list in the complete release notes.
We also backported the fix for Github to our earlier PhpStorm versions:
- PhpStorm 2017.2.5 (build 172.4574.28)
- PhpStorm 2017.1.5 (build 171.4694.83)
- PhpStorm 2016.3.4 (build 163.15529.17)
You may download previous versions here.
JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop