PhpStorm 2018.3.3 is released
PhpStorm 2018.3.3 build 183.5153.36 is now available!
We are starting the new year with the third minor update for PhpStorm 2018.3. The release brings some bugfixes and improvements for PHP, Web, and IntelliJ Platform.
Some updates worth noting:
- Support Cucumber.js version: 3.0.0+ (WEB-30241 +24)
- Fixed: Git Fetch is fetching only the current remote (IDEA-201193 +19)
- Fixed: Terminal doesn’t source “.bash_profile” anymore in PyCharm (IDEA-201459 +9)
- Fixed: Shortcut cannot be changed or disabled in Run Anything (IDEA-197444 +6)
- Fixed: SOE exception for dql recurrent alias declaration (WI-44816)
- Fixed: PHP Script run configuration holds an absolute working directory path when shared (WI-44276)
See the full list of bugfixes and improvements in the complete release notes.
We appreciate you reporting bugs and feature requests to our issue tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop