PhpStorm 2018.3.3 is released
PhpStorm 2018.3.3 build 183.5153.36 is now available!
We are starting the new year with the third minor update for PhpStorm 2018.3. The release brings some bugfixes and improvements for PHP, Web, and IntelliJ Platform.
Some updates worth noting:
- Support Cucumber.js version: 3.0.0+ (WEB-30241 +24)
- Fixed: Git Fetch is fetching only the current remote (IDEA-201193 +19)
- Fixed: Terminal doesn’t source “.bash_profile” anymore in PyCharm (IDEA-201459 +9)
- Fixed: Shortcut cannot be changed or disabled in Run Anything (IDEA-197444 +6)
- Fixed: SOE exception for dql recurrent alias declaration (WI-44816)
- Fixed: PHP Script run configuration holds an absolute working directory path when shared (WI-44276)
See the full list of bugfixes and improvements in the complete release notes.
We appreciate you reporting bugs and feature requests to our issue tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm that is scheduled for late November 2023.
PHP Annotated – July 2023
Welcome to the July edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PHP Annotated – June 2023
Welcome to the June edition of PHP Annotated. We'll recap the most thrilling developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…