PhpStorm 2019.2.1 is released
PhpStorm 2019.2.1 build 192.6262.66 is now available!
We are happy to bring you the first update for the recently released PhpStorm 2019.2. The release has important bug fixes and improvements for PHP and the Web and takes on the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform.
Here are notable changes since PhpStorm 2019.2:
- Fixed: Plugin: Deployment _ FTP..: Uploading to … after commit:… No files or folders found to process WI-47590
- Fixed: PHP Test: PHPUnit test results output contains a lot of newlines WI-46964
- Fixed: PHP Inspections: “Add method” quick fix produces invalid result on the second invocation WI-47674
- Fixed: User Interface: Internal error when trying to open a project from Finder via “Open With” IDEA-218766
- Fixed: User Interface: Menu icons are blurry on Retina screen IDEA-156617
- Fixed: Version Control. Git: IDEA should “git commit” when possible instead of always calling “git commit –only” with paths IDEA-83415
- Fixed: User Interface: Tab scrolling with touchpad has inverse axis IDEA-218645
- Linters: Enable support for a different tslint configuration for *.spec.ts files WEB-33171
See the full list of bug-fixes and improvements in the release notes.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – November 2023
Welcome to the November edition of PHP Annotated! In it, we look back over some of the most interesting developments in the PHP community during the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PHP Annotated – October 2023
Welcome to the October edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
The Pest Plugin Is Now Maintained by JetBrains
You've probably heard about the Pest test framework developed by Nuno Maduro and the community. There is also a dedicated PhpStorm plugin for Pest, which until now has been brilliantly developed by Oliver Nybroe. In this post, we will talk about how JetBrains is going to maintain the plugin, and her…