PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP #9
PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP build 193.5096.23 is now available!
In this release cycle, we were mainly focused on quality, usability, and performance. Check the last Early Access Program build in the 2019.3 series with all the latest fixes for PHP and the updates from the WebStorm and DataGrip teams and the IntelliJ Platform.
Download PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP from the EAP page or via the JetBrains Toolbox App. Or, if you have the previous PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP build installed, you should get a notification in your IDE about a patch update soon.
See the full list of changes in the release notes.
Check out previous EAP blog posts for more updates and added features:
- PhpStorm 2019.3 Early Access Program is Now Open – PHP 7.4, Specify the interpreter for PHP test run configurations, Inject PHP language, Smooth mouse scrolling
- PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP #2 – PHPDoc improvements, Many small enchantments for PHP
- PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP #3 – HTTP Client improvements, Find in selection
- PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP #4
- PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP #5 – PSR-12, MongoDB support
- PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP #6 – PHP 7.4 Arrow functions
- PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP #7 – WSL support
- PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP #8 – Faster IDE startup
Please report any problems to our issue tracker or comment on this post. Your feedback is much appreciated!
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop