PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP #9
PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP build 193.5096.23 is now available!
In this release cycle, we were mainly focused on quality, usability, and performance. Check the last Early Access Program build in the 2019.3 series with all the latest fixes for PHP and the updates from the WebStorm and DataGrip teams and the IntelliJ Platform.
Download PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP from the EAP page or via the JetBrains Toolbox App. Or, if you have the previous PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP build installed, you should get a notification in your IDE about a patch update soon.
See the full list of changes in the release notes.
Check out previous EAP blog posts for more updates and added features:
- PhpStorm 2019.3 Early Access Program is Now Open – PHP 7.4, Specify the interpreter for PHP test run configurations, Inject PHP language, Smooth mouse scrolling
- PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP #2 – PHPDoc improvements, Many small enchantments for PHP
- PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP #3 – HTTP Client improvements, Find in selection
- PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP #4
- PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP #5 – PSR-12, MongoDB support
- PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP #6 – PHP 7.4 Arrow functions
- PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP #7 – WSL support
- PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP #8 – Faster IDE startup
Please report any problems to our issue tracker or comment on this post. Your feedback is much appreciated!
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…