PhpStorm 2019.3.1 Preview
We’ve just released PhpStorm 2019.3, and today we are ready to give you a preview of the first bugfix update. This PhpStorm 2019.3.1 Preview build 193.5662.16 brings with it important bugfixes and changes based on your feedback.
- Ability to configure PHPDoc reference/type and variable/params highlighting (WI-48105 +28)
- PHP Profiler: Show memory column for Xdebug > 2.6 (WI-40687 +5)
- Fixed: Incorrect <visibility> const order in PHP class when formatting code (WI-49902 +3)
- Avoid the <?phpphp result when the user tries to type the full tag (WI-49337)
- Remove “php” from <?php on the backspace (WI-49636)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2019.3.1 Preview build 193.5662.16 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop