PhpStorm 2019.3.3 is released
PhpStorm 2019.3.3 build 193.6494.47 is now available!
This third minor update for PhpStorm 2019.3 brings important bugfixes for PHP, the Web, and IntelliJ Platform.
Most notable changes:
- Angular i18n. Support for i18n-* attributes (WEB-39230 +5)
- Fixed: SVN in an infinite refresh loop (IDEA-226333 +25)
- Fixed: When opening link from IDE Terminal extra characters (e.g. s, ms, 5ms) are added intermittently to the link (IDEA-230321 +18)
- Fixed: Huge freeze during autocomplete database table names in joins (DBE-9844 +15)
- Fixed: Missing usage of private members in Vue components (WEB-40644 +8)
- Fixed: high cpu usage (with git) at idle (IDEA-219710 +4)
You can find the full list of changes in the release notes.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – November 2023
Welcome to the November edition of PHP Annotated! In it, we look back over some of the most interesting developments in the PHP community during the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PHP Annotated – October 2023
Welcome to the October edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
The Pest Plugin Is Now Maintained by JetBrains
You've probably heard about the Pest test framework developed by Nuno Maduro and the community. There is also a dedicated PhpStorm plugin for Pest, which until now has been brilliantly developed by Oliver Nybroe. In this post, we will talk about how JetBrains is going to maintain the plugin, and her…