PhpStorm 2019.3.3 is released
PhpStorm 2019.3.3 build 193.6494.47 is now available!
This third minor update for PhpStorm 2019.3 brings important bugfixes for PHP, the Web, and IntelliJ Platform.
Download PhpStorm 2019.3.3 for your platform on the website, or click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App or from inside the IDE, or use snaps if you are an Ubuntu user.
Most notable changes:
- Angular i18n. Support for i18n-* attributes (WEB-39230 +5)
- Fixed: SVN in an infinite refresh loop (IDEA-226333 +25)
- Fixed: When opening link from IDE Terminal extra characters (e.g. s, ms, 5ms) are added intermittently to the link (IDEA-230321 +18)
- Fixed: Huge freeze during autocomplete database table names in joins (DBE-9844 +15)
- Fixed: Missing usage of private members in Vue components (WEB-40644 +8)
- Fixed: high cpu usage (with git) at idle (IDEA-219710 +4)
You can find the full list of changes in the release notes.
Feel free to reach out to us with any question or bugs and feature requests via Issue Tracker, Twitter @phpstorm (we read it), or here in the comments.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!