PhpStorm 2019.3.3 build 193.6494.47 is now available!
This third minor update for PhpStorm 2019.3 brings important bugfixes for PHP, the Web, and IntelliJ Platform.
Most notable changes:
- Angular i18n. Support for i18n-* attributes (WEB-39230 +5)
- Fixed: SVN in an infinite refresh loop (IDEA-226333 +25)
- Fixed: When opening link from IDE Terminal extra characters (e.g. s, ms, 5ms) are added intermittently to the link (IDEA-230321 +18)
- Fixed: Huge freeze during autocomplete database table names in joins (DBE-9844 +15)
- Fixed: Missing usage of private members in Vue components (WEB-40644 +8)
- Fixed: high cpu usage (with git) at idle (IDEA-219710 +4)
You can find the full list of changes in the release notes.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop