PhpStorm 2019.3.3 is released
PhpStorm 2019.3.3 build 193.6494.47 is now available!
This third minor update for PhpStorm 2019.3 brings important bugfixes for PHP, the Web, and IntelliJ Platform.
Most notable changes:
- Angular i18n. Support for i18n-* attributes (WEB-39230 +5)
- Fixed: SVN in an infinite refresh loop (IDEA-226333 +25)
- Fixed: When opening link from IDE Terminal extra characters (e.g. s, ms, 5ms) are added intermittently to the link (IDEA-230321 +18)
- Fixed: Huge freeze during autocomplete database table names in joins (DBE-9844 +15)
- Fixed: Missing usage of private members in Vue components (WEB-40644 +8)
- Fixed: high cpu usage (with git) at idle (IDEA-219710 +4)
You can find the full list of changes in the release notes.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop