PhpStorm 2020.1.1 Preview
We’ve just released PhpStorm 2020.1, and today we are ready to give you a preview of the first bugfix update. This PhpStorm 2020.1.1 Preview build 201.7223.29 brings with it important bugfixes and changes based on your feedback.
- Support WSL 2 projects using WSL interpreter (WI-51942)
- Fixed: Can’t validate PHP Xdebug >= 2.9 configuration (WI-50273 +16)
- Fixed: CPU spikes when editing after updating to 2020.1 (WEB-44844 +9)
- Fixed: Command Line Tools fails on PHP 7.4 (WI-50733 +8)
- Fixed: Broken update artisan commands for Tools based on symfony console (WI-43544 +5)
- Fixed: Incorrect path for phpdbg for remote interpreters (WI-51692 +4)
- Color customization for @param variable (WI-50427 +4)
- Color customization for method identifier in @method tag (WI-50428 +3)
- Fixed: REST client: Response file links are not added to the editor anymore (WI-51947)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2020.1.1 Preview build 201.7223.29 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
The PhpStorm 2023.3 Early Access Program Is Now Open
Today, we’re opening the Early Access Program (EAP) for the next version of PhpStorm! In this EAP, we’ve included part of the latest improvements provided in PHP 8.3, which is due to be released at the end of November, a New Project wizard for Symfony, and support for the conversion of Doctrine a…
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…