We’ve just released PhpStorm 2020.1, and today we are ready to give you a preview of the first bugfix update. This PhpStorm 2020.1.1 Preview build 201.7223.29 brings with it important bugfixes and changes based on your feedback.
- Support WSL 2 projects using WSL interpreter (WI-51942)
- Fixed: Can’t validate PHP Xdebug >= 2.9 configuration (WI-50273 +16)
- Fixed: CPU spikes when editing after updating to 2020.1 (WEB-44844 +9)
- Fixed: Command Line Tools fails on PHP 7.4 (WI-50733 +8)
- Fixed: Broken update artisan commands for Tools based on symfony console (WI-43544 +5)
- Fixed: Incorrect path for phpdbg for remote interpreters (WI-51692 +4)
- Color customization for @param variable (WI-50427 +4)
- Color customization for method identifier in @method tag (WI-50428 +3)
- Fixed: REST client: Response file links are not added to the editor anymore (WI-51947)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2020.1.1 Preview build 201.7223.29 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop