PhpStorm 2020.1.2 RC
The release candidate build for PhpStorm 2020.1.2 is available.
Notable updates since previous build:
- Fixed: Idea freezes with AppleSystemUIFont when Event Log is opened (IDEA-235635 +37)
- Fixed: Some text in “IDE and Plugin Updates” popups in dark themes is gloom (IDEA-227157 +26)
- Fixed: Tab is not detached when crossing the IDEA frame (IDEA-235385 +16)
- Fixed: ‘Unsplit All’ action doesn’t work (IDEA-234948 +11)
- Fixed: Debugging Vue.js + Typescript doesn’t work (WEB-44912 +3)
- Fixed: Memory leak / code analysis never finishes for a certain project (WI-51645 +2)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2020.1.2 RC build 201.7846.64 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…