PhpStorm 2020.1.3 is released
PhpStorm 2020.1.3 is now available!
This a bug-fix update for PhpStorm 2020.1.
- Fixed: Subpixel(LCD) text is slow with UI font in 2020.1, switching to greyscale antialiasing helps (IDEA-238301 +40)
- Fixed: Shorten tab names in DataGrid with placement on the right/left (DBE-8336 +11)
- Fixed: Trait collision false positive in case one trait uses another and overrides the method (WI-53171 +9)
- Fixed: Database – Adding datasource as DDL – adding whole folders besides files only (DBE-5756 +4)
- Fixed: UI freeze: com.intellij.openapi.module.impl.ModuleGroupersKt.splitByDotsJoiningIncorrectIdentifiers (IDEA-237974 +2)
- Fixed: IDE freeze / crash when large file is truncated (IDEA-243589 +1)
- Fixed: PHPStorm Freezes – Win10 x64 (WI-53220)
You can find the full list of bug fixes and improvements in the release notes.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is now available
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is a minor update, and it includes a host of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
PhpStorm 2023.2 Is Now Available
This release is a major update that includes improvements for generics in PHP, Laravel Pint support, native support for PHP assertions, AI Assistant (Limited access), GitLab integration, text search in Search Everywhere, and much more. Download PhpStorm 2023.2 For a quick video overview, c…