PhpStorm 2022.1.2 Preview
There’s a new preview available of PhpStorm 2022.1.2, the upcoming minor release of PhpStorm. It brings a bunch of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
These are the most notable changes and bug fixes:
- Broken keyboard navigation in the create new class dialog has been fixed (WI-66414)
- Invalid suggestion to add a return type to destructors has been removed (WI-66138)
- Some problems with pasting in specific places in blade files have been fixed (WI-66304)
- You weren’t able to close or minimize PhpStorm when interacting with UML diagrams on some occasions, that’s been fixed (IDEA-292463)
- Search everywhere using double shift didn’t work when the terminal has focus and has been fixed (IDEA-290102)
The full list of changes in PhpStorm 2022.1.2 is available on the release notes page. You can download this preview here:
That’s all for today. Thanks for keeping up with the changes! We hope they improve your PhpStorm experience.
- Download PhpStorm.
- Tweet @ us!
- Report bugs to our issue tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!