PhpStorm 2022.1.2 Preview
There’s a new preview available of PhpStorm 2022.1.2, the upcoming minor release of PhpStorm. It brings a bunch of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
These are the most notable changes and bug fixes:
- Broken keyboard navigation in the create new class dialog has been fixed (WI-66414)
- Invalid suggestion to add a return type to destructors has been removed (WI-66138)
- Some problems with pasting in specific places in blade files have been fixed (WI-66304)
- You weren’t able to close or minimize PhpStorm when interacting with UML diagrams on some occasions, that’s been fixed (IDEA-292463)
- Search everywhere using double shift didn’t work when the terminal has focus and has been fixed (IDEA-290102)
The full list of changes in PhpStorm 2022.1.2 is available on the release notes page. You can download this preview here:
That’s all for today. Thanks for keeping up with the changes! We hope they improve your PhpStorm experience.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – November 2023
Welcome to the November edition of PHP Annotated! In it, we look back over some of the most interesting developments in the PHP community during the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PhpStorm 2023.3 RC
PhpStorm 2023.3 Release Candidate bundles the Pest plugin into PhpStorm, so you'll now be able to enjoy it out of the box.
PhpStorm 2023.3 Beta 2
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.