PhpStorm 2022.2.3 is now available
We’ve released PhpStorm 2022.2.3, the third minor release for PhpStorm 2022.2. You can update by using the Toolbox App or from right inside the IDE. You can also download PhpStorm 2022.2.3 from our website.
These are the most notable changes and bug fixes:
- Fixed: Language Injection causes large slowdowns (IDEA-292182)
- Fixed: Quick Documentation popup doesn’t go away with ESC when using the Emacs keymap (IDEA-298874)
- Fixed: Size of ‘Create Branch’ Field in ‘Open Task’ Window (IDEA-252365)
- Fixed: Right-click context menu and main menu not showing occasionally (IDEA-300772)
- Fixed: Commit checks failed notification (IDEA-300213)
That’s all for today. Thanks for keeping up with the changes! We hope they improve your PhpStorm experience.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop