PhpStorm 2022.2.3 is now available
We’ve released PhpStorm 2022.2.3, the third minor release for PhpStorm 2022.2. You can update by using the Toolbox App or from right inside the IDE. You can also download PhpStorm 2022.2.3 from our website.
These are the most notable changes and bug fixes:
- Fixed: Language Injection causes large slowdowns (IDEA-292182)
- Fixed: Quick Documentation popup doesn’t go away with ESC when using the Emacs keymap (IDEA-298874)
- Fixed: Size of ‘Create Branch’ Field in ‘Open Task’ Window (IDEA-252365)
- Fixed: Right-click context menu and main menu not showing occasionally (IDEA-300772)
- Fixed: Commit checks failed notification (IDEA-300213)
That’s all for today. Thanks for keeping up with the changes! We hope they improve your PhpStorm experience.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm Now Supports PHP 8.3
PhpStorm now provides full support for PHP 8.3 feature: the new `#[Override]` attribute and `json_validate()` function, and more!
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is now available
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is a minor update, and it includes a host of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
PhpStorm 2023.2 Is Now Available
This release is a major update that includes improvements for generics in PHP, Laravel Pint support, native support for PHP assertions, AI Assistant (Limited access), GitLab integration, text search in Search Everywhere, and much more. Download PhpStorm 2023.2 For a quick video overview, c…