PhpStorm 2022.3.1 is released
The first bug-fix update for PhpStorm 2022.3 is now available.
- The option to display editor tabs on multiple rows is available in the new UI [IDEA-295095].
- Actions on Save work as expected again. [IDEA-307368]
- Excessive CPU usage and IDE freezes that occurred for certain tool window sizes have been fixed. [IDEA-306642]
- It is possible to create Docker Compose targets in Settings/Preferences | Build, Configuration, Deployment | Run targets. [IDEA-283935]
- Double-clicking on the window header maximizes the window size on macOS. [IDEA-304577]
- Opening a project file from an external tool no longer causes the IDE to throw the “Access is allowed from event dispatch thread only” exception. [IDEA-301392]
- Fixed Vue TypeScript Service set-up false errors not suppressed in Problems > Project Errors tab [WEB-56403]
- Added support for parsing of PhpStan’s conditional return types [WI-66465]
- Fixed configuring standards path for phpcs (quality tool) inspection on [WI-70072]
- Fixed problem when copying PHP classes between projects [WI-69928]
- PHPDoc rendering: one-line PhpDoc rendered properly [WI-69504]
- Read-only classes will appear in completion list [WI-69994]
- Fixed freeze on Reformat Code/Code Cleanup using Quality Tools [WI-70110]
See you in 2023! Stay safe, healthy, and productive.Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is now available
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is a minor update, and it includes a host of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
PhpStorm 2023.2 Is Now Available
This release is a major update that includes improvements for generics in PHP, Laravel Pint support, native support for PHP assertions, AI Assistant (Limited access), GitLab integration, text search in Search Everywhere, and much more. Download PhpStorm 2023.2 For a quick video overview, c…