PhpStorm 2022.3.1 RC
The release candidate build for PhpStorm 2022.3.1 is available.
Notable updates since preview build:
- Editor tabs: return multiple rows [IDEA-295095]
- Fixed: Vue 3 Setup: Vue TypeScript Service false errors not suppressed in Problems > Project Errors tab [WEB-56403]
- Vue.js: support type inference for v-slot scope variable [WEB-41084]
- Fixed: Angular: image paths are incorrectly resolved in CSS file [WEB-46365]
- Fixed: Issue with Angular component automatic module import [WEB-50069]
- Fixed: Opening Angular2 project, IDE is not recognizing the src folder [WEB-58212]
- Fixed: Freeze on Reformat Code/Code Cleanup using Quality Tools [WI-70110]
- Fixed: Read-only classes don’t appear in completion after new [WI-69994]
- Fixed: Don’t allow multiple readonly modifier for promoted properties [WI-70012]
- Fixed: Editor tabs: Unnecessary scroll for tabs in multiple rows [IDEA-307385]
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2022.3.1 RC build 223.8214.33 for your platform here:
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!