PhpStorm 2022.3.1 RC
The release candidate build for PhpStorm 2022.3.1 is available.
Notable updates since preview build:
- Editor tabs: return multiple rows [IDEA-295095]
- Fixed: Vue 3 Setup: Vue TypeScript Service false errors not suppressed in Problems > Project Errors tab [WEB-56403]
- Vue.js: support type inference for v-slot scope variable [WEB-41084]
- Fixed: Angular: image paths are incorrectly resolved in CSS file [WEB-46365]
- Fixed: Issue with Angular component automatic module import [WEB-50069]
- Fixed: Opening Angular2 project, IDE is not recognizing the src folder [WEB-58212]
- Fixed: Freeze on Reformat Code/Code Cleanup using Quality Tools [WI-70110]
- Fixed: Read-only classes don’t appear in completion after new [WI-69994]
- Fixed: Don’t allow multiple readonly modifier for promoted properties [WI-70012]
- Fixed: Editor tabs: Unnecessary scroll for tabs in multiple rows [IDEA-307385]
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2022.3.1 RC build 223.8214.33 for your platform here:
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm Now Supports PHP 8.3
PhpStorm now provides full support for PHP 8.3 feature: the new `#[Override]` attribute and `json_validate()` function, and more!
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is now available
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is a minor update, and it includes a host of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
PhpStorm 2023.2 Is Now Available
This release is a major update that includes improvements for generics in PHP, Laravel Pint support, native support for PHP assertions, AI Assistant (Limited access), GitLab integration, text search in Search Everywhere, and much more. Download PhpStorm 2023.2 For a quick video overview, c…