Our Favorite Issue Tracker Gets Updated — Meet YouTrack 3.0
If you’ve ever submitted a feature request or a bug for PyCharm you have seen YouTrack issue tracker we’re creating at JetBrains. Yesterday, a new major update of YouTrack has been released.
Please welcome YouTrack 3.0, a fully customizable version of our intelligent issue and bug tracker with a Free Pack now available for small teams.
YouTrack 3.0 introduces two major enhancements: customizable workflow and complete issue attributes customization. With these additions, a team can completely automate the issue life-cycle management based on its specific process needs, while still enjoying an intelligent, extremely usable and developer-oriented issue tracker.
With YouTrack 3.0, now you can:
- Define your own workflow to automate issue life-cycle management. Watch demo.
- Customize the set of issue attributes and their values
- Submit issues by email
- Automatically close or modify any related issue attributes from VCS Commit Comment
- Access and handle your issues from your mobile device
- Add other users to issue watchers list
- Customize the sidebar to show only the tags and saved searches you need
- Import existing projects from any bug tracker
- Manage your issues and projects programmatically with the enhanced YouTrack RESTful API
- Integrate YouTrack with TestLink, TestRail, and GitHub
Develop with pleasure!
The JetBrains Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Build Django Apps on Google Cloud With PyCharm and Cloud Code
Learn how to build and run your applications both in a local Kubernetes cluster (Docker Desktop or Minikube) and remotely in Google Kubernetes Engine using Cloud Code and PyCharm.
Meet the PyCharm team at EuroPython!
Meet the PyCharm team at Europython 2023! Join a talk by Paul Everitt, Q&A for data science newbies by Jodie Burchell, experts from Anaconda, Hugging face and come by the JetBrains booth to see what's new in PyCharm!
Buy PyCharm. Support Django.
This July, we’re offering new users a 30% discount for PyCharm Professional annual subscriptions. We’ll also donate all of the proceeds from this campaign to the Django Software Foundation.