As 2015 draws to a close and Christmas is upon us, we’re happy to announce the last release of the year, PyCharm 5.0.3.
Some notable highlights of this bug update release include:
- a few fixes for performance problems
- a number of fixes for Docker support
- fixes for integrated Debugger and Profiler
- a fix for Django project creation
- fixes for Python inspections
- numerous platform and web development improvements
For further details on the bug fixes and changes, please consult the release notes.
PyCharm 5.0.3 has been uploaded and is now available from the download page. It will also be available shortly as a patch update from PyCharm 5.0.2 and 5.0.3 EAP builds. As usual, please report any problem you find in the issue tracker.
If you would like to discuss your experiences with PyCharm, we look forward to your feedback in the comments to this blog post and on Twitter.
Wishing you Merry Christmas on behalf of the entire PyCharm team!