PyCharm 2016.2 EAP 4 (build 162.1120)
Today we continue the weekly delivery of PyCharm 2016.2 preview builds with the PyCharm 2016.2 EAP build 162.1120.
Some highlights of the PyCharm 2016.2 EAP build 162.1120 are:
- A fix for keyboard input in the debug mode
- A fix for Docker Compose default mapping bug
- A fix for BDD support using remote interpreters
- A number of fixes for Django support
- Various performance improvements
- Fixes for Python Profiler integration, docstrings support and much more
The list of numerous bug fixes and improvements for this build can be found in the Release Notes.
We encourage you to give PyCharm 2016.2 EAP 162.1120 a try before its official release. Please change the updates channel to “Early Access Program” in the updates settings (Help|Check for updates…) to get the patch update from the last PyCharm 2016.2 EAP build 162.1024 or download the full installer for your platform. Please report any bugs and feature request to our issue tracker.