This week, we’re releasing the 7th build in our Early Access Program (EAP) for PyCharm 2017.1! Get it now from our EAP page
- SSH Multi-Factor Authentication using Google Authenticator is now supported. [Pro only] If you would like to secure your remote environment even further, you can configure Google Authenticator (learn how to set up Google Authenticator) to prompt you for a one-time code generated on your phone when you connect.
- “Cannot connect to X server” problem with remote interpreter [Pro only]
- Docker-compose debugging on macOS (and other non-Virtualbox environments) [Pro only]
- Invalid subtest display with pytest.mark.parametrize
- Django TEMPLATES[‘loaders’] issues [Pro only]
- List of packages not shown for Docker-compose interpreters [Pro only]
- PEP484 Union and Optional type hinting in Python 2.7
Any improvements marked ‘Pro only’ are only available in PyCharm Professional Edition. You can use the EAP version of PyCharm Professional Edition for free for 30 days.
We’d like to encourage you to try out this new EAP version. To keep up-to-date with our EAP releases set your update channel to Early Access Program: Settings | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Updates, Automatically check updates for “Early Access Program.”
We do our best to find all bugs before we release, but in these preview builds there might still be some bugs in the product. If you find one, please let us know on YouTrack, or contact us on Twitter @PyCharm.
The Drive to Develop