PyCharm 2017.1.3 RC 2 Now available for download
We’re glad to announce that the second release candidate for PyCharm 2017.1.3 is now available! You can get it from our EAP confluence page.
We’ve fixed some issues:
- An issue that caused PyCharm to freeze on startup has been resolved
- Projects can be opened in the current window again (there was a problem where projects would open in a new window, even after open in current window was selected)
- Several bugs related to React support have been fixed
- macOS terminal locale detection
- And several other bugs were fixed: read our release notes for details
If you have any feedback about this version of PyCharm, please let us know! You can report bugs and request features on YouTrack. You can also reach us by leaving a comment on this blog post, by tweeting us at @pycharm or leaving a comment on our Facebook page.
-The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 6: In-editor Code Review
Our new EAP build for PyCharm 2024.1 is now available for you to download! This new build is packed with a bunch of updates to the integration with version control systems. You can download the new version from our website, update directly from the IDE or via the free Toolbox App, or use snaps…
PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 5: Model Cards for Hugging Face Models, Updates for the HTTP Client, and More
Packed with numerous new features and enhancements, PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 5 brings extended support for GitHub Actions, updates to the HTTP Client, and much more.
PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 4: Sticky Lines, and More
The Early Access Program for PyCharm 2024.1 continues with our latest build where you can preview new features, including convenient sticky lines in the editor, and more.