PyCharm 2017.1.3 RC 2 Now available for download
We’re glad to announce that the second release candidate for PyCharm 2017.1.3 is now available! You can get it from our EAP confluence page.
We’ve fixed some issues:
- An issue that caused PyCharm to freeze on startup has been resolved
- Projects can be opened in the current window again (there was a problem where projects would open in a new window, even after open in current window was selected)
- Several bugs related to React support have been fixed
- macOS terminal locale detection
- And several other bugs were fixed: read our release notes for details
If you have any feedback about this version of PyCharm, please let us know! You can report bugs and request features on YouTrack. You can also reach us by leaving a comment on this blog post, by tweeting us at @pycharm or leaving a comment on our Facebook page.
-The Drive to Develop