It hasn’t been long since we published PyCharm 2019.2 Beta, and now we’re ready to share with you the second Beta build! The final release date is getting closer and closer, and while you wait, give PyCharm 2019.2 Beta #2 a go! Get the PyCharm 2019.2 Beta build from our website and try all the latest functionality.
New in PyCharm 2019.2 Beta #2
Share your Jupyter Notebooks in Datalore
You may have heard of JetBrains Datalore, an intelligent web application for data analysis. You can perform data analysis directly in it and enjoy the intelligent code editor, user-controlled code execution and real-time collaboration features. Alternatively, you can work with your Jupyter notebooks in PyCharm and give your teammates real-time access to your notebooks through the bundled Datalore plugin.
Learn more in PyCharm documentation.
For more details on what’s new in this version, please refer to the release notes.
Get the PyCharm 2019.2 Beta #2 build from our website. Alternatively, you can use the JetBrains Toolbox App to stay up to date with early builds.
This build is part of Early Access Programm, so the EAP rules apply.
EAP Program Key Facts
- The EAP version of PyCharm Professional Version is free to use
- EAP build will expire after 30 days
- This is pre-release software, you may face stability issues and other rough edges
- You can install the EAP version alongside a stable version of PyCharm
- EAP versions of PyCharm report statistics by default, you can opt out by changing the settings in Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Data Sharing
- The latest version of the documentation is now also available