Today we’re happy to share with you PyCharm 2019.2 Beta, a feature-complete preview of the upcoming release. Be the first one to try all the new functionality – download your PyCharm 2019.2 Beta build from our website.
New in PyCharm 2019.2 Beta
Inline Debugger in Jupyter Notebooks
When debugging a local Jupyter Notebook, you can now preview the values of the variables right in the cell source code.
Learn more about debugging code in Jupyter Notebooks in PyCharm documentation.
For more details on what’s new in this version, please refer to the release notes.
Get the PyCharm 2019.2 Beta build from our website. Alternatively, you can use the JetBrains Toolbox App to stay up to date with early builds.
PyCharm 2019.2 Beta is part of Early Access Programm, so the EAP rules apply.
EAP Program Key Facts
- The EAP version of PyCharm Professional Version is free to use
- EAP build will expire after 30 days
- This is pre-release software, you may face stability issues and other rough edges
- You can install the EAP version alongside a stable version of PyCharm
- EAP versions of PyCharm report statistics by default, you can opt out by changing the settings in Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Data Sharing
- The latest version of the documentation is now also available