PyCharm 2020.2 Early Access Program starts now!
The Early Access Program for our next major release, PyCharm 2020.2, is now open! If you are the kind of person who is always looking forward to the next ‘big thing’, we encourage you to join and share your thoughts on the latest PyCharm improvements! Our upcoming release is loaded with cool features!
If you are not familiar to our EAP programs, here are some ground rules:
- We roll out a new build every 2 weeks until the end of July
- EAP builds are free to use and expire 30 days after the build date
- You can install an EAP build side-by-side with your stable PyCharm version
- It’s important to note that these builds are not fully tested and might be unstable
- Your feedback is always welcome, use our issue tracker and make sure to mention your build version
- Full support for GitHub Pull Requests from within PyCharm
- ‘Go to type declaration’ fully available for Python
- Automatically added welcome script to new Python projects
- Support for the Big Data Tools plugin
- Completion for CSS selectors in querySelector methods
These are just a few highlights from what’s coming! For more details check our release notes.
Download this EAP from our website. Alternatively, you can use the JetBrains Toolbox App to stay up to date throughout the entire EAP.
If you’re on Ubuntu 16.04 or later, you can use snap to get PyCharm EAP and stay up to date. You can find the installation instructions on our website.
Subscribe to Blog updates
PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 5: Model Cards for Hugging Face Models, Updates for the HTTP Client, and More
Packed with numerous new features and enhancements, PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 5 brings extended support for GitHub Actions, updates to the HTTP Client, and much more.
PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 4: Sticky Lines, and More
The Early Access Program for PyCharm 2024.1 continues with our latest build where you can preview new features, including convenient sticky lines in the editor, and more.
PyCharm 2024.1 EAP Is Open!
The PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 1 build is now accessible for download, providing an early glimpse into the exciting updates on the horizon.
PyCharm 2023.3.2 Is Out!
The second bug-fix update for v2023.3 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Here are the most notable fixes and updates that PyCharm 2023.3.2 brings: …